Intertextual Connections


Macaroni

I like it fusion. A tinge of western and a pinch of oriental gets it for me. That was a simple lunch of fellowship. A quick stopover at Aunt YK's is always refreshing. I had to move quickly prior as I was doing some banking, finally got it done. Now it's time for phase 2 allocation. But all must be done this week. No more delays.

I slept early last night, and it was good. I had such a vivid dream, quite scary but yet relevant - it was all about work. Too much into work. too much into work. Some folks called at 12am for supper. Tom Yam, YUM! have yet to recover. have yet to recover.

You know what, I really like fried macaroni. I'm still thinking about it. And you know what I found in it? "The year is coming to an end soon, reflection needs to happen daily and not year end. "

I have some neat colleagues. One just made me honey with hot water to soothe my throat. They either care or I better get well so I won't infect others :p

0 Responses to “Macaroni”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.